Introduction of Hydrogen Energy System：A general term for systems for the preparation, storage, distribution and application of hydrogen. Hydrogen production is generally divided into four parts: water treatment system, gas treatment system, electrolytic cell system and voltage conversion system.
Applications：The construction of hydrogenation and hydrogen production system in the field of hydrogen energy can realize the organic combination of hydrogen energy infrastructure and fuel cell application in the field of hydrogen energy through the comprehensive utilization and technological transformation of hydrogen production from renewable energy, so as to connect renewable energy, hydrogen production, hydrogen storage, hydrogenation and hydrogen use, and finally establish a complete hydrogen energy industry chain.
Large electrolytic cell
1. High operating current density
2. Low energy consumption
3. High hydrogen production pressure
4. Adapt to the volatility characteristics of renewable energy power generation
5. Easy to combine with renewable energy consumption
6. Stronger adaptability to power fluctuations
7. Faster cold start and warm start