Cooling water treatment
1. High oxygen evolution potential, high efficiency and long service life
2. Electrolytic water treatment is a clean water treatment technology that does not bring secondary pollution to cooling water
3. No need to add chemical scale inhibitor, corrosion inhibitor and bactericidal agent
4. Clean the water body and inhibit the generation of microorganisms and green algae, destroy the growth environment of microorganisms and destroy the biofilm
5. Thin design greatly saves operation and maintenance costs
6. No environmental restrictions, harmless to the environment
During the operation of the industrial circulating cooling water system, the circulating water is continuously concentrated due to water evaporation, wind loss, etc., resulting in the deterioration of water quality, the reproduction of microorganisms, the growth of algae, the corrosion of the inner wall of the pipeline, and the peeling of the rust. It affects the heat exchange of the condenser; therefore, the main task of cooling circulating water treatment is to eliminate or reduce the harm of scaling, corrosion and biological sludge to ensure the efficiency and service life of the entire circulating water system.
The electrolytic cell undergoes a reduction reaction near the inner wall of the reaction chamber (cathode), the scaling substances in the water are precipitated and attached to the inner wall, the deposited scale is regularly removed, and the water quality balance of the circulating water is maintained; The oxidation reaction of chloride ions produces free chlorine (>0.8mg/L), OH- and other substances, which continuously control the growth of bacteria and algae in the system.
1. It is mainly used for cooling water, which can reuse the water and achieve the purpose of environmental protection.
2. Pretreatment of seawater desalination, filtration of drinking water sources and tertiary treatment of wastewater.
3. Various industrial circulating cooling water systems, fresh water circulating water treatment systems, industrial water softening systems and disinfection industries.
4. In power plants, cooling towers, liquefied natural gas (LNG) terminals, and coastal facilities that use seawater for cooling or other process needs.
|Substrate||Titanium (Gr1, TA1, Gr2, TA2)|
|Coating||Ruthenium, Iridium, Tantalum|
|Shapes||Grid, plane, tube, rod, etc. customization|
|Chlorine evolution potential||<1.13V|